Troutfitter's Guiding Policy
- All bookings require a 50% booking deposit to be regarded as a confirmed date.
- Cancellations with up to two-weeks notice result in charge of 10% of the event cost.
- Cancellations between two weeks and 48 hours of confirmed date will be charged 25% of event cost.
- With less than 48 hours' notice, deposit is forfeited.
- If rescheduling can be worked out, there will be no penalty with two-weeks notice.
River or Weather Problems
Cancellations due to weather-related reasons or un fishable waters will be rescheduled or refunded (see refunds below)
All refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee. Unless the email request for refund is with in the 90 day from actual date of booking purchase (this is Paypal no charge period) then entire deposit can be refunded.
Guided & Instructional Bookings
Book Fly-fishing tours & Instructional Events with our Guide Staff.